Conti Espresso Machines
Conti-Espresso Machines are at the forefront of design and technology, every machine is crafted with passion and flair in Conti's own factory in the heart of Monaco. Established in 1957, Conti combines the renowned gourmet palates of the French with the Italian love for Espresso. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience, this family owned, privately operated business is synonymous with exceptional quality and reliability from its machinery.
Conti X-ONE and X-ONE TCi
- Available in 2 and 3 groups
- 2 VERSIONS: espresso (83 mm) or Tall cup (160mm)
- Thermosiphon boiler: 2 groups = 13 L and 3 groups = 19.5 L
- Temperature stability: boiler controlled electronically, PID system
- New coffee group: quality of extraction, consistency of the result in the cup
- Pre-infusion programmable
- Adjustable flow control to regulate temperature from the first cup
- Mixed hot water splash less
- 2 steam arms with progressive steam delivery. double use: up (normal steam flow), down (quick spray)
- Larger drip tray
- Eco mode
- Automatic cleaning cycles (Alarm programmable)
- Easy access to the main parts of the machine
- One stop tap per group allowing isolation of each group
- Single phase = 3500 watts.
Conti CC102 D
CONTI's CC100 range was conceived to meet the requests of a large number of customers and to assure them reliability and optimal coffee extraction.
- Easy maintenance associated with the latest technology, the solidity of the casing and frame manufactured in metal, ensure the competiveness of the CC100.
- The ergonomic design with a large operating area and the setable tolerances are the main assets to constantly delivering a quality espresso.
- The temperature control by probe, shown on an optional display and adjusted by PID on the thermosiphon system, allows to deliver all coffee specialties with guaranteed thermal stability.
- Modular, with version from 1 to 3 groups, the CC100 is available in Espresso or Tall Cup for large-size cups until 148 mm high.